A nation’s economy moves forward on wheels. Infrastructure for Transportation is essential not only to move goods from production centers to markets but also to enable people to travel across the country.
IVRCL has emerged as a key player in the Transportation Sector, and is ideally positioned to lead the domain through ultra-modern equipments and cutting-edge technologies.
With a massive scale-up in the number and quality of transportation and infrastructure services leading to India’s remarkable pace of growth, IVRCL is fully geared to drive away with a lion’s share of the opportunities ahead.
IVRCL has been on the fast track of the Indian transportation sector by adopting environment-friendly procedures and technologies to modernize and maintain India’s most motorable roads.
- National Highways/Expressways
- State Highways
- Integrated Toll Collection
- Metro Rail Projects
- 4 Laning of Salem to Kumarapalayam & Kumarapalayam to Chengapalli NH Project – Length: 99 Kms.
- 4 Laning of Jalandhar to Amritsar NH Project – Length: 49 Kms.
- 4 Laning of Madurai to Kanyakumari (NS40 & 41) NH Project Length: 78 Kms.
- Indore–Jhabua–Gujarat / MP Border.
- 6 Laning from Chengapalli to start of Coimbatore Bypass and 4 laning of end of Coimbatore to TN / Kerala Border.