Project : Water Carrier System Package(RA8)
Client : Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
The project for Indira Gandhi Nahar Pariyojana Canal of Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC) Limited, Thermal Power Project at Barsingsar, Rajasthan (2x125 MW). Design, Civil Structures like intake channels, settling tanks, forebay, Raw water intake sump, Raw water pump house, Raw water reservoirs, Hydraulics for Vertical Turbine pumps and Laying, Jointing, Hydro testing and Commissioning of GRP pipeline.
- Designing of Civil Structures like intake channels, Settling Tanks, Forebay, Raw Water Intake Sump, Raw Water Pump House with Forebay, One Way Surge Tanks and associated Electrical Equipments with PLC system
- Raw Water Reservoirs of Capacity
- Designing of suitable Heads as per Hydraulics for Vertical Turbine Pumps
- Laying ,Jointing , Hydro testing and commissioning of GRP pipeline
- HDPE Lining Work
- Telemetry Tower for Voice and Data Communication up to Reservoir
- Designing of PLC /SCADA based controlled systems
- Design, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of 33 KV Transmission Lines Tower
Project : Raw Water Supply Pipeline APGENCO – Rayalaseema Thermal Power Project
Client : APGENCO
Designed to transport 40 cusecs of water, the project Involved construction of pipe bridges across rivers and canals from Sri Pothuluri Veerabrahmendra Swamy Reservoir to Rayalaseema Thermal Power Project (2X500MW) along with construction of a storage reservoir in the plant premises in Cuddapah District Andhra Pradesh.
- Providing, Laying, Jointing, Hydro testing and Commissioning of Raw Water Transmission main MS Pipeline
- Construction of Raw Water Storage Reservoir including Spillway
- Construction of Pipe Carrying Bridges
- Earthwork Excavation
- Construction of RCC Trust Block, Anchor Block & Pipe Supports
- Construction of RCC Valve Chamber & MS cage Fixing of all types of Air Valves
Project : Plant Water System Package Kakrapar Atomic Power Project - 3&4. NPCIL
Client : Nuclear Power Corporation of India
Plant Water System Package (Civil works, Supply, Erection & Commissioning and O&M) comprising of (Geo-technical investigation Engineering, Design, Supply, Construction, Finishing and handing over) of PWPH Building & Intake Tunnels and associated structure with all accessories, PWPH, Cross Country Piping, Pre-treatment Plant, Filtration & DM Water Plant, CIO2 Plant including special tools & tackles on EPC Basis for Kakrapar Atomic Power Project - 3&4.
The project aims at:
- Providing entire Plant Water Package (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning & Trial Operations)
- Operation and Maintenance of Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) & Dematerializing Treatment (DM) Plants for 700 MWE Pressurized Heavy Water Reactor Type Kakrapara Atomic Power Station (KAPS) for 2 years.
- Design, procurement and commissioning of intake well, water bodies, pre treatment plants, chlorination building, DM water treatment plant
- Activities & services required for preparation of design & fabrication drawings; fabrication, delivery to site and erection/construction of conveyor galleries, trestles, junction towers etc.; complete drainage system & detailed surveying; geo technical investigation etc.
- The project quality and safety coupled with innovative technology to achieve the challenging parameters specified by the client makes it a very special project
Project : Stand Alone Water Supply Scheme
Client : Kochi Refineries Limited
Stand Alone Water Supply Scheme on EPC Basis. The Scope of Work involved Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction / Erection and Commissioning of 1000–mm dia. Rising Main (M.S) Pipeline, river intake system, Cable Stay Pipe Bridge across the river Chitrapuzha. River and Rail crossings, Besides the Civil & Pipeline works,
- Intake well 12mm dia, 12 mtrs deep circular of RCC Construction with 12 mtrs. high over it including water intake arrangements
- Sub-station building.
- Cable stay bridge with RCC Central Pylon on Pile Foundations for a major river crossing of pipeline; first cable stray bridge for pipeline in Kerala & also in the Country
- VT Pumps with motors to pump 74 MLD of water
Project : Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project, Stage III (2x500 MW) Pre-Water Treatment Package – EPC
Client : National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.,
Manufacturing, Supply, Inland Transportation, Insurance, Installation including Civil works, Commissioning & conducting Guarantee Tests of Water Pre-Treatment, Make-up Water System, CW Treatment Plant, Liquid Effluent Treatment Package (Water Treatment System Package) for Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project.Description of the facilities:
- Water Treatment Plant
- Raw water pump house with 3 nos of Vertical Raw water pumps along with the associated systems.
- 2 nos of reactor clarifiers, Aerator, stilling chamber and other ancillary structure of clarifiers.
- Chemical house comprising of Dozing Chemical storage facility, Dozing solution preparation facility, and dozing facility for the Clarifiers.
- Sludge collection and disposal facility
- Clarified water tank with pump house with Horizontal pumps and MS Piping.
Project : Make up Water System Package – for Sipat Thermal Power Project, Stage III (3x600 MW)
Client : National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.,
Manufacturing, Supply, erection, In-plant Transportation, Insurance, Installation including Civil works, Commissioning & conducting Guarantee Tests of Make-up Water System Package for Super Thermal Power Project, Stage - I (3x660 MW) at Sipat, District Bisalpur, Chattisgarh.Key Components:
- Civil Works: Design, Supply, Construction of Pump House for make up water system :
- RCC Structure Forebay
- RCC Structure Disilting Basin
- RCC Structure Sump
- Mechanical Works: Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of make up water pumps and it’s accessories : VT Pump, Horizontal Pump, EOT Crane, Monorail Hoist, Stop Log Gate, Trash Rack, Travelling Water Screen, Dual Media Filter, Associated Piping
- Piping works : Laying of M.S. Pipe in 2 rows from Make-up water Pump House to Sipat Plant
- The work consists of Excavation, Sand Blasting, Providing & Applying Wrapping & Coating, Internal Painting with Bitumen, Hydro Testing, Backfilling & Cathodic Protection for the pipeline
- Electrical Works: Design, Supply, Erection, Testing & Commissioning of HT Motors, HT Switchgear, LT Switchgear, Street Lighting of the area and associated works
- Installation, Testing & Commissioning of Makeup water system
- Instrumentation Works: PLC based Control Panel with Graphical inter phase unit, PC based operator station and peripheral for control, operation and monitoring of make up water pumps, HT/LT incomer, Bus Coupler, Tie Feeder along with all field instrumentation.
Project : CW Duct replacement package for Singrauli Super Thermal Power Station Stage-I (5x200 MW) for NTPC.
Client : NTPC Limited, Noida
The scope of work covered in this portion of the works consisting of all civil, structural and architectural works for providing an Intake Well by sinking in the river Ganges, hydraulic model studies for intake well pump sump, Intake Water Pump House over the intake well, substructure and superstructure of connecting approach Bridge Walkway from the river bank to the intake water pump house, desilting basin, Silt Flushing Pump house, Make-up Water Pump House including Maintenance bay & forebay, Switch Gear building and Control Room including battery room, Transformer foundations, Outfall structure, River Bank protection works, compaction of fill material, roads and drains, boundary wall, culverts and other associated works. The design of all structures alongwith supply of all materials including Cement, Structural steel and Reinforcing steel shall be supplied by the bidder. The work is to be executed on Lumpsum basis.
Project : CW & Water System Civil work package from NTPC - Tamilnadu Energy Company Limited Power Project (Vallur Thermal Power Project) (2x500 MW + 1x500MW).
Client : NTPC Tamilnadu Energy Company Ltd. Tamilnadu
Scope of Work:
- Cooling water Pump House, Switch Gear Room and Control Room
- Cooling Water Ducts (MS pipeline) from Pump House to Cooling Tower
- RCC cooling water channel
- MS Discharge pipes from cooling water pumps to Boilers
- Make-up Water Pump House, fore bay, Switch Gear Room, Control Room & Transformer foundation
- Outlet structures in existing Power plant (NCTPS) discharge lagoon for discharge of NTECL power plant effluent
Project : Supply, Inland Transportation, Insurance, Erection, Testing, Commissioning and Guarantee Test in respect of Pre-treatment Plant package for Muzaffarpur Thermal Power Project, Stage-II (2x195 MW)
Client : Kanti Bijlee Utpadan Nigam Limited, (A subsidiary of NTPC Ltd.)
Scope of Work:
Package includes Design, Engineering, Supply, Construction, Erection, Testing & Commissioning works including Civil, Structural and Architectural works for water Pre-treatment Plant, Liquid Effluent Treatment System and Chlorination System.