IVRCL has an array of end to end capabilities in project management and service offerings across the value chain ranging from conceptualization to commissioning.
List of assets with IVRCL
- Salem Tollways Limited
- Kumarapalyam Tollways Limited
- Jalandhar Amritsar Tollways Limited
- CWDL - 100MLD Seawater Desalination Plant, Minjur, Chennai
- Four Laning of Baramati - Phaltan Road SH10 (Ch.42/400 to 64/300) and Phaltan - Lonand Shirwal Road SH70 (Ch.136/00 to 80/00) (total length=77.900 Kms.) on DBFOT Basis.
- 6 Laning from Km.102.035 to Km.144.740 on Chengapalli to start of Coimbatore Bypass and 4 laning from Km.170.940 to Km.183.060 on end of Coimbatore Bypass to TN / Kerala Border Section of NH-47 in the State of Tamilnadu under NHDP Phase II on DBFOT (Toll) Basis (Package No.NS-II / BOT / TN-08) for NHAI.
- 4 Laning and Improvement of Karanji - Wani - Ghuggus - Chandrapur Road MSH - 6 & 7 in Yavatmal and Chandrapur district (Maharashtra) on DBFOT Basis
- Widening of existing road to 2 Lane NH standards along with improvement and re-alignment from Nechipu to Hoj, via Seppa, Khodaso, Saggalee (part of Trans Arunachal Highway) under Arunachal Pradesh package of Roads & Highways on DBFOT, Annuity Basis
- Design, Construction, Development, Finance, Operation and Maintenance of Salem to Kumarapalayam on NH – 47, in the State of Tamilnadu on BOT Basis
- Design, Construction, Development, Finance, Operation and Maintenance of Kumarapalayam – Chengapalli section of NH – 47 in the State of Tamilnadu on BOT basis
- Design, Construction, Development, Finance, Operation and Maintenance of Km.407+100 (Dhilwan) to Km.456+100 (Amritsar) on NH – 1, in the State of Punjab on BOT basis in the section of Jalandhar – Amritsar
Total Number of Traffic Vehicles Passed through TOLL: 7,89,06,256
- Design, Construction, Development, Finance, Operation and Maintenance of Km.9.500 (Indore) to Km.171.100 (Gujarat Border) on NH – 59, in the state of Madhya Pradesh under NHDP Phase III.
- Construction, Operations and Maintenance of a new 2-lane road from Km.319.700 to Km.332.100 of NH-3 (Guna-Bypass Section) in the State of Madhya Pradesh on BOT Basis.
- Survey, Investigation, Design, Financing, Procurement, Planning, Monitoring, Construction, Operation, Maintenance, Strengthening & Widening of existing two lane of Indore – Sanwad – Burhanpur – Icchapur – Edalabad with in the state of Madhya Pradesh within Chainage 2.60 kms to 203.00 kms